CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-01T22:02:10+00:002016 Hyundai Tucson CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-01T22:02:10+00:00
- BRAKE SYSTEM (COMPLETE) – Inspect – All Wheels – [Includes: Check hydraulic system and mechanical components. NOTE: Deduct necessary time when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- ENGINE OIL FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Fluid Capacity: Engine Oil – Volume: 4.23 QTS. (4L) – API – SM, ILSAC GF-4 or Above. SAE 5W-20, 5W-30, ILSAC GF-3 or Above, SAE 10W-30 Above 0Deg F (-18Deg C); 2.0L Eng – Drain and Refill,w/Filter – (Note: If API service SM engine oil is not available you may use API service SL. For better fuel economy, it is recommended to use the engine oil viscosity grade SAE 5W-20 (API SM/ILSAC GF-4). Hyundai recommends Quaker State.)
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- OIL FILTER BRACKET &/OR GASKET – INSPECT
- WHEELS (ALL) – Rotate – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Adjust Tire air pressure and torque Wheels to factory specifications.]
Lindsey T. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/31/2020