CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-17T22:01:49+00:002015 Honda CR-V CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-17T22:01:49+00:00
- BRAKE SYSTEM (COMPLETE) – Inspect – All Wheels – [Includes: Check hydraulic system and mechanical components. NOTE: Deduct necessary time when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- ENGINE OIL FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Fluid Capacity: Engine Oil – Volume: 4.60 QTS. (4.4L) – API – Premium – grade SAE 0W-20 Detergent Oil; Drain and Refill,w/Filter – (Note: You may use a synthetic motor oil if it meets the same requirements given for a conventional motor oil; it displays the API Certification Seal, and it is the proper weight.)
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- OIL FILTER BRACKET &/OR GASKET – INSPECT
- WHEELS (ALL) – Rotate – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Adjust Tire air pressure and torque Wheels to factory specifications.]
Frank B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/16/2020