CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-13T23:01:38+00:002007 Honda Ridgeline CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-13T23:01:38+00:00
- BRAKE SYSTEM (COMPLETE) – Inspect – All Wheels – [Includes: Check hydraulic system and mechanical components. NOTE: Deduct necessary time when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- ENGINE OIL FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Fluid Capacity: Engine Oil – Volume: 4.50 QTS. (4.3L) – API – SAE 5W-20 Detergent Oil; Drain and Refill,w/Filter – (Note: Excluding the oil remaining in the engine. You may use a synthetic motor oil if it meets the same requirements given for a conventional motor oil; it displays the API Certification Seal, and it is the proper weight.)
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- OIL FILTER BRACKET &/OR GASKET – INSPECT
- WHEELS (ALL) – Rotate – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Adjust Tire air pressure and torque Wheels to factory specifications.]
Bernie M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/12/2020