CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-24T22:00:58+00:002019 RAM 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-24T22:00:58+00:00
- BRAKE SYSTEM (COMPLETE) – Inspect – All Wheels – [Includes: Check hydraulic system and mechanical components. NOTE: Deduct necessary time when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- ENGINE OIL FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Fluid Capacity: Engine Oil – Volume: 7.00 QTS. (6.6L) – API Certified, SAE 5W-20; 5.7L Eng – w/Filter
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- OIL FILTER BRACKET &/OR GASKET – INSPECT
- WHEELS (ALL) – Rotate – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Adjust Tire air pressure and torque Wheels to factory specifications.]
MARSHAL J. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/23/2020