- BRAKE SYSTEM (COMPLETE) – Inspect – All Wheels – [Includes: Check hydraulic system and mechanical components. NOTE: Deduct necessary time when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- ENGINE OIL FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Fluid Capacity: Engine Oil – Volume: 3.80 QTS. (3.6L) – API – SN, ILSAC GF-5, ACEA A5, SAE 5W-20, 5W-30; 1.6L Eng,Normally Aspirated – w/Filter
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- OIL FILTER BRACKET &/OR GASKET – INSPECT
- WHEELS (ALL) – Rotate – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Adjust Tire air pressure and torque Wheels to factory specifications.]
Tony B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/7/2021