- BRAKE SYSTEM (COMPLETE) – Inspect – All Wheels – [Includes: Check hydraulic system and mechanical components. NOTE: Deduct necessary time when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- ENGINE OIL FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Fluid Capacity: Engine Oil – Volume: 8.00 QTS. (7.6L) – API – SAE 0W-20; w/Filter – (Note: Engine oil meeting the dexos1 specification of the proper SAE viscosity grade. ACDelco dexos1 Synthetic Blend is recommended. Do not add anything to the oil. The recommended oils meeting the dexos1 specification are all that is needed for good performance and engine protection. Engine oil system flushes are not recommended and could cause engine damage not covered by the vehicle warranty.)
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- OIL FILTER BRACKET &/OR GASKET – INSPECT
- WHEELS (ALL) – Rotate – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Adjust Tire air pressure and torque Wheels to factory specifications.]
Ozzy C. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/23/2021