- BRAKE SYSTEM (COMPLETE) – Inspect – All Wheels – [Includes: Check hydraulic system and mechanical components. NOTE: Deduct necessary time when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- ENGINE OIL FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Fluid Capacity: Engine Oil – Volume: 4.23 QTS. (4L) – API – SM, ILSAC GF-4, ACEA A5, SAE 5W-20 (5W-30); 2.0L Eng – w/Filter – (Note: For better fuel economy, it is recommended to use the engine oil viscosity grade SAE 5W-20 (API SM/ILSAC GF-4).)
- IGNITION COIL – Remove & Replace – All – [Includes: Test.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- OIL FILTER BRACKET &/OR GASKET – INSPECT
- WHEELS (ALL) – Rotate – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Adjust Tire air pressure and torque Wheels to factory specifications.]
Tara S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/6/2020